COVID-19: What measures simply beauty have taken
We understand that there are concerns whether it’s safe to enter our premises after the lockdown. We can assure you that we have taken extra precautions to ensure a safe and clean environment for our team and customers. Our salon has had a professional sanitation service done throughout and we have initiated a sanitising routine on all areas that staff and customers come into contact with. We have made some changes to the way we operate. The below outlines our requirements and precautionary measures.
Booking an appointment at simply beauty
Due to high demand as well as our new sanitising routine and staggered appointment system, it may be a longer wait for an appointment so please be patient when booking with us.
December: New Opening Times
Monday: 09:00 – 17:30
Tuesday: 09:00 – 17:30
Wednesday: 09:00 – 17:30
Thursday: 10:30 – 19:00
Friday: 09:00 – 17:30
Saturday: 10:00 – 17:30
Sunday: 10:00 – 17:30
Precautions against coronavirus at simply beauty
- Hand Sanitizer is available at all stations.
- We have extended appointment times as we have introduced new sanitising routine after each client.
- The team will be wearing masks/ face shields.
- Refreshments drinks won’t be available for the time being.
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly.
- To comply with social distancing guidelines, we have placed protective screens up at the tills and nail stations.
We are constantly monitoring the government guidelines regarding COVID-19 and will update our social media and website accordingly. We value your co-operation and happy to talk to you about any concerns you may have. Stay vigilant, Stay safe and continue using hygienic practices.
Thank you for your continued support,
Simply Beauty Team xx
Book An Appointment
Ask a question or book an appointment below.